Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 10:27:41 +0200
From: Sebastian Krahmer <>
Subject: connman heads up / CVE requests

I reported several issues to the connman developers last week and it
seems they made patches for most of them which were
posted on their mailing list. The one that I am missing is related
to the GKeyFile/VPN settings storage. I did not review the
patches itself, except checking them slightly.
The bug report is here:

It was not a full review, so some parts remain unchecked.

Some dists seem to ship it and before it goes the wicd way,
I'd rather ask for CVE's myself.

~ perl
~ $_='print"\$_=\47$_\47;eval"';eval
~ - SuSE Security Team