Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:14:23 +0100
From: muuratsalo experimental hack lab <muuratsalo@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Ulli Horlacher <framstag@....uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject: Vulnerabilitites in Debian F*EX <= 20100208 and F*EX 20111129-2.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Nicola Fioravanti aka muuratsalo | muuratsalo experimental hack lab.
I am writing you because I have discovered some vulnerabilities in
Debian F*EX <= 20100208 (stable) and F*EX 20111129-2. (testing and
unstable)
I have already contacted the Author who confirmed the vulnerabilities
and applied the suggested fixes.
A major update of F*EX  has been released on the 15th of February
2012. The Debian Mantainer of the package is working on it.
Together with the Author we decided not to release any public advisory
before the release of the new Debian package.

I would be grateful if you could assign CVE ids to the discovered issues.

You will find the two advisories as an attachment.

Best regards,
/NF

View attachment "FEX 20100208.txt" of type "text/plain" (3926 bytes)

View attachment "FEX 20111129-2.txt" of type "text/plain" (2340 bytes)