Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 04:33:26 -0500 (EST)
From: Ramon de C Valle <rcvalle@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Subscribe to linux-distros

Hi Solar,

I'm a new member of Red Hat Security Response Team. Could you please
subscribe me to the linux-distros mailing list?

pub   2048R/E9A5A2DD 2011-09-14
      Key fingerprint = 37C9 75D7 0092 D074 DA95  F229 191A 8A07 E9A5 A2DD
uid                  Ramon de C Valle <ramon@...hat.com>
uid                  Ramon de C Valle <rcvalle@...hat.com>
uid                  Ramon de C Valle <rdecarva@...hat.com>
sub   2048R/8E1B3C19 2011-09-14

Thanks,

--
Ramon de C Valle / Red Hat Security Response Team