Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:15:18 -0500
From: Patrick R McDonald <marlowe@...agonism.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Request for CVE for Vulnerability in Tahoe-LAFS 1.9.0

I would like to request a CVE for a vulnerability in Tahoe-LAFS,

https://tahoe-lafs.org/pipermail/tahoe-announce/2012-January/000032.html

The resolution to the vulnerability is

https://tahoe-lafs.org/pipermail/tahoe-announce/2012-January/000033.html

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

--
| Patrick R. McDonald                       GPG Key: A2D1E972  |
| https://www.antagonism.org/         <marlowe@...agonism.org> |