Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:15:18 -0500
From: Patrick R McDonald <>
Subject: Request for CVE for Vulnerability in Tahoe-LAFS 1.9.0

I would like to request a CVE for a vulnerability in Tahoe-LAFS,

The resolution to the vulnerability is

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

| Patrick R. McDonald                       GPG Key: A2D1E972  |
| Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium           |