Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:02:58 -0700
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
CC: Henri Salo <henri@...v.fi>
Subject: Re: TWSL2012-002: Multiple Vulnerabilities in WordPress

On 01/25/2012 08:31 AM, Henri Salo wrote:
> FYI: http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2012/Jan/416
>
> - Henri

Uh correct me if I am wrong but these already have CVE's? From the link:

Finding 1: PHP Code Execution and Persistent Cross Site Scripting
Vulnerabilities via 'setup-config.php' page.
CVE: CVE-2011-4899

Finding 2: Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities in
'setup-config.php' page
CVE: CVE-2012-0782

Finding 3: MySQL Server Username/Password Disclosure Vulnerability via
'setup-config.php' page
CVE: CVE-2011-4898

--

-- Kurt Seifried / Red Hat Security Response Team
kseifried@...hat.com