Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:40:47 +0100
From: Ronald van den Blink <oss-security@...urityview.nl>
To: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE request - Batavi 1.2.1 Fixes Blind SQL Injection vulnerability in boxToReload parameter of ajax.php

On Jan 18, 2012, at 10:55 PM, Kurt Seifried wrote:

> Can you include a link to the code commit(s) that fiix this? Thanks.
Hi Kurt,

This is still a bit of a problem, as our internal svn is still not correctly set up to sync to SF's SVN. What I can do however is ask our developers to create a diff of the files which were changed to fix this and post them online?

B.t.w. if someone knows a way to sync two SVN repositories to with each other, please contact me off list.

With kind regards,

Ronald