Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 15:51:45 -0500 (EST)
From: Josh Bressers <bressers@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com

Hello all,

I'm writing to note that I'm no longer a subscriber to the closed list. I
asked Solar Designer to remove me as I no longer need this mail.

I'm working on a group inside Red Hat to begin addressing security in a
more proactive manner. I have a short writeup of this here:
http://www.bress.net/blog/archives/200-Expanding-Red-Hats-Product-Security-Efforts.html

I don't have much information just yet, but I'll be sure to let everyone
know how things are progressing in the future.

Thanks.

--
    JB