Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:35:30 -0200
From: Raphael Bastos <tecnologia@...tosservice.com.br>
To: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, security@...ckware.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Bug script install slackware

2011/11/29 Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>

> Raphael -
>
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 09:18:50PM -0200, Raphael Bastos wrote:
> > Take a look.... this is the correction sugest to script "SeTpartitions".
>
> As Kurt said, you definitely need to provide more information.  I found
> your posting cryptic and I was unsure about approving it for
> distribution to the list (yet I did), because it could at best result in
> a request for more info.  Security relevance of your finding is unclear
> from what you posted.
>
> Please clarify.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alexander

Sorry for my bad English, I am Brazilian. kkkkkkkkk
I am quoting a bug in the script "SeTpartitions," the official Slackware
installer. I suggested a correction in lines 374, 495, 496, 503, where
instead of using / mnt, which is used for the variable mountpoint '$ T_PX'.

I found this bug since 2002 used the installer for my Slackware Linux
distribution based on Gentoo. After modifying the installer could normally
use.
PS: I use a different mount point / mnt as used by Pat use another LiveCD, also
created by me.

Thank you for listening. I tried to send this email to Patrick, but
went 30 days
without response, so headed here for the list.

Any other questions just give me a report.

Sds,
Raphael Bastos aka chemonz