Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:06:37 +0100
From: John Haxby <john.haxby@...cle.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Closed List

Hello,

I'm John Haxby, a member of the Linux group at Oracle Corporation.  I'm
actually in the Linux sustaining team, the team actually responsible for
fixing most of the bugs.

Could you please add me to the closed list?   There is one other person
on the list for Oracle, but none, yet, from the Linux group.

My public key can be found on the keyservers, and this is its fingerprint:

pub   2048D/942FA3C8 2010-03-31
      Key fingerprint = FEA7 1BDB D750 8559 490D  48E5 450B BB7E 942F A3C8
uid                  John Haxby <john.haxby@...cle.com>
sub   2048R/0F52B75D 2011-06-23