Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 22:42:26 +0200
From: Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@...ian.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE requests: Two kernel issues

Hi,
the following two issues also seem to warrant a CVE assignment:

1. staging: comedi: fix infoleak to userspace
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=819cbb120eaec7e014e5abd029260db1ca8c5735

(It's a staging driver and I'm unsure whether we have assigned
 CVE IDs for staging drivers in the past. OTOH, this driver
 is enabled in the Debian 6.0 kernel)

2. [SCSI] pmcraid: reject negative request size
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=b5b515445f4f5a905c5dd27e6e682868ccd6c09d

Cheers,
        Moritz