Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:27:42 +0200
From: dfncert@...-cert.de
To: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@...e.de>
Cc: dfncert@...-cert.de, oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE request: vulnerability in FreeRADIUS (OCSP)

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 02:56:06PM +0200, Ludwig Nussel wrote:

> > A patch was proposed to the packet maintainer.
>
> Would you mind sharing that patch with us?

We would be willing to provide the patch to all Linux distributors
but we do not want to release the patch publicly and wait for the
official patch by the packet maintainer of FreeRADIUS.

--
DFN-CERT Services GmbH, https://www.dfn-cert.de/, Phone +49 40 808077-555
Sitz/Register: Hamburg,  AG Hamburg,  HRB 88805,  Ust-IdNr.: DE 232129737