Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:49:11 +0300
From: Henri Salo <henri@...v.fi>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: bressers@...hat.com, incidents@...rt.org
Subject: CVE request: Joomla unspecified information disclosure
 vulnerability

Couldn't find a CVE-identifier for this issue. Joomla does have too many vulnerabilities. Joomla prior to 1.5.23 contains a flaw that may lead to an unauthorized information disclosure. Should this one get a 2010 or 2011 identifier?

Reported: 2010-12-08
Joomla advisory: 2011-04-01
Release with a fix (version 1.5.23): 2011-04-04