Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:03:58 -0700
From: Oracle Security Alerts <secalert_us@...cle.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Closed list

Hello,

Please subscribe us to the new list.
I'll send specific emails and keys in a separate mail.

We were members of vendor-sec as Sun Microsystems team, and now
represent all of Oracle software and hardware products including but
not limited to Oracle Enterprise Linux, Solaris, Java, MySQL and
Open Office.

We found vendor-sec very useful in early identification of
vulnerabilities not only in free and open source code used in our
products, but also in common protocols, file formats or kernel
modules/software with similar functionality or logic.

All our security advisories are freely available.

Thanks,
-Chandan
--
Oracle Security Alerts
Global Product Security

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (250 bytes)