Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:51:07 -1000
From: akuster <akuster@...sta.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
CC: Josh Bressers <bressers@...hat.com>,
 "Steven M. Christey" <coley@...us.mitre.org>
Subject: Re: CVE request: kernel: a collection of world-writable
 debugfs bugs

Does affected code have to be in the main K.O repo or can it be in any
of the other git kernel repos to get a CVE #?

We have least one product possible affected in
arch/arm/mach-omap2/debobs.c but this file does not exist in K.O, maybe
somewhere else (our paper trail on this is coming up cold so I don't
know where is came from).

- Armin