Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 04:29:27 +0800
From: Hafez Kamal <aphesz@...kinthebox.org>
To: <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: [HITB-Announce] HITB Magazine #5 Call for Articles

Good Day!

As you already know, we have released 4 issues in 2010 and gained a lot of experiences working on them. For 2011, we have some great plans for our readers.  Our main focus for next year is to publish more high quality articles and for that reason, we are now announcing a Call for Articles. =)

TOPICS

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

* New Attack and Defense Techniques
* Reverse Code Engineering
* Network Security
* Forensics and Incident Response
* WLAN, GPS, HAM Radio, Satellite, RFID and Bluetooth Security
* Cryptography
* Hardware Hacking
* Malware Analysis
* Lock Picking / Physical Security

HITB Magazine is a deep-knowledge technical magazine. Articles that are more technical or that discuss new and never before seen attack methods are of more interest than a subject that has been covered several times before. Please send your article to editorial@...kinthebox.org

Submissions for issue #5 due no later than 3rd January 2011

---
Hafez Kamal
HITB Crew
Hack in The Box (M) Sdn. Bhd.