Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 23:56:21 -0400
From: Dan Rosenberg <dan.j.rosenberg@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: kernel: gfs2 acl issue

To elaborate on the issue: the gfs2 filesystem in 2.6.32 kernels
currently allows any user to set arbitrary ACLs for files they do not
own, essentially granting full access to everything.  The source of
this problem also caused other misbehavior of ACLs.  This fix resolved
the issue for 2.6.33, but it was not backported, so 2.6.32 remains
vulnerable.

-Dan