Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:51:57 +0200
From: Sebastian Krahmer <krahmer@...e.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: yoshfuji@...ux-ipv6.org
Subject: patch for remote buffer overflows and local message spoofing in mipv6 daemon

Hi,

I tried this 2 years ago on vendor-sec and with the maintainers
at that time w/o success. I polished the patch to fit in the current commit.
The bugs were not fixed during the two years.
Can someone assign CVE(s)?

Sebastian

--
~
~ perl self.pl

View attachment "mipv6-daemon-0.5rc1.diff" of type "text/x-patch" (2918 bytes)