Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 09:31:16 -0400
From: Dan Rosenberg <dan.j.rosenberg@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE request: lxr

I discovered and reported this bug at the same time as two other XSS
issues, including the one covered by CVE-2009-4497.  While the commit
may be a few days apart for some of these, I think they can safely
fall under the same CVE, unless it's standard practice to assign CVEs
for each of several related minor issues.

The description at cve.mitre.org covers an XSS bug in  the "ident"
parameter.  It does not mention a second XSS bug which was also fixed
in the search body, which is separate from a third bug, the search
title, fixed here.

-Dan