Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:33:47 -0400 (EDT)
From: Josh Bressers <bressers@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CFPs and con invitations on the list

----- "Jonathan Brossard" <endrazine@...il.com> wrote:

> For what it worthes : I didn't expect to trigger such a debate on the
> list. I merely posted here because:
> 1) I'd really like to see people from this list to the HES
> conference.
> 2) I saw a hibt post on this very list little time ago.
>
> Sorry for the blatant inconvenience...

Please don't think of it like this. Your reasoning is sound. It's a good
discussion to have, and especially good to have in public.

Please don't take this personally in any way, your message just happened to
be the one everyone paid attention to. We want to keep the list useful and
relevant, so discussing future things is most helpful.

Just think of all the PR the conference has just gotten :)

Thanks.

--
    JB