Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 16:25:48 +0200
From: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
To: Tomas Hoger <thoger@...hat.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com,
  Steven Christey <coley@...us.mitre.org>
Subject: Re: CVE request: Squirrelmail < 1.4.18 XSS, session fixation, server-side code execution

Am Dienstag 12 Mai 2009 schrieb Tomas Hoger:
> Was this meant as CVE request?  Upstream changelog does mention CVEs
> for the issues, as well as upstream SVN commits and security page:
>   http://www.squirrelmail.org/security/

Thanks for the note, the release notes didn't mention them and they were not
up on nvd.nist.org, so I didn't find them.

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:		http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber/Mail:	hanno@...eck.de

http://schokokeks.org - professional webhosting

Download attachment "signature.asc " of type "application/pgp-signature" (199 bytes)