Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:02:41 -0600
From: Jamie Strandboge <jamie@...onical.com>
To: coley@...us.mitre.org
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE Request: MoinMoin

I just now noticed this in the public MoinMoin mercurial commits:
Fixed XSS issue in antispam

The commit is:
http://hg.moinmo.in/moin/1.7/rev/89b91bf87dad

I haven't tried to reproduce it or anything, but the fix was simply to
perform wikiutil.escape(match.group()), so it seems valid.

Jamie

--
Ubuntu Security Engineer     | http://www.ubuntu.com/
Canonical Ltd.               | http://www.canonical.com/

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/pgp-signature SKIPPED ]