Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:16:59 -0600
From: Vincent Danen <vdanen@...sec.ca>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Fwd: [Full-disclosure] [PLSA 2008-36] Ffmpeg: Multiple
	vulnerabilities

Was looking at the latest ffmpeg issue (CVE-2008-3230) to see if there
were any patches and found this in my inbox as not dealt with yet.
There are no CVE identifiers for any of these issues that I can see.
I'm not sure how many of these issues would be considered security
sensitive/exploitable, but Pardus had issued an advisory and the
references contain the patches to fix them, but even searching on
MITRE's web site shows no ffmpeg CVEs that I've missed.

Do these need CVE identifiers?

--
Vincent Danen @ http://linsec.ca/

Content of type "message/rfc822" skipped