Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 15:20:54 +0200
From: Robert Buchholz <>
Subject: Regarding SA32329 (Smarty "_expand_quoted_text()" Security Bypass)

unfortunately, Secunia does not list any references for SA32329 [1].
Apparantly, they are refering to the last three commits to
libs/Smarty_Compiler.class.php, r2781:2797 [2].

However, this issue is not fixed in 2.6.20, and I could not find a
2.6.20-1 release. I have no idea where this version information comes

It might be worthwhile to check applications that bundle smarty, like
tikiwiki, gallery 2 or PEAR-PhpDocumentor.

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/pgp-signature SKIPPED ]