Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 17:59:19 +0200
From: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: coley@...re.org
Subject: CVE request: Contenido < 4.8.7, < 4.6.24

Upstream information is very limited. www.contenido.org

From their webpage
"Contenido in den Versionen 4.6.24 und 4.8.7 erschienen. Beide Versionen
beheben die relevanten Sicherheitslücken. "
(in english something like: contenido released in version 4.6.24 and 4.8.7.
Both versions fix the relevant security issues.)

Changelog in 4.8 is missing, changelog in 4.6.24 states:
"- Bugfixes / Hotfixes zu u.a. CON-148, CON-150, CON-152
- diverse Hotfixes fuer potentielle Luecken"
(bugfixes/hotfixes for CON-148, CON-150, CON-152 and others, several hotfixes
for potential vulnerabilities)

I think CON-xxx is some kind of internal advisory numbering, but I found
nowhere what CON-xxx is.

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:		http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber/Mail:	hanno@...eck.de

Download attachment "signature.asc " of type "application/pgp-signature" (198 bytes)