Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:40:28 +0200
From: Nico Golde <oss-security+ml@...lde.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: spikey.it@...il.com
Subject: Re: ARP handler Inspection tool released

Hi Andrea,
* Andrea Di Pasquale <spikey.it@...il.com> [2008-06-02 12:49]:
> ArpON (Arp handler inspectiON) is a portable Arp handler.
> It Detects and Blocks all ARP Poisoning/Spoofing attacks with
> Static Arp Inspection (SARPI) and Dynamic Arp Inspection (DARPI)
> approach on switched/hubbed LAN with/without DHCP protocol.
> Important to note, it doesn't compromise the ARP protocol performances.

Is this really appropriate content for this list? I guess
all of us read full-disclosure, bugtraq etc. and this is a
"list for open source software authors and vendors to
discuss public security issues". I don't think that the nth
cross-post of software announces belong to this list.

Cheers
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion@...ber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF