Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 02:06:52 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Steven M. Christey" <coley@...us.mitre.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
cc: coley@...re.org
Subject: CVE assignments during May

All,

I had been hoping to make this seamless, but it's not quite working out,
so: I'm in Australia at the AusCERT conference, and network connectivity
is periodically dicey, plus there's the time zone difference with the
US/Europe which seems to be where most CVE requesters are located.  This
is affecting my responsiveness more than I'd like.  We recently hired a
new person who will share some of my CNA duties, but he just started so
isn't ready.

I'll arrive back in the States on May 30.  Meanwhile, I'll send off a
couple more CVE reservation pools to Red Hat and Debian, who can take care
of more timely assignments on this list.

- Steve