Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 18:46:05 +0200
From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@...too.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: CVE Request (PHP)

On Friday 02 May 2008, Steven M. Christey wrote:
> > * Properly address incomplete multibyte chars inside
> > escapeshellcmd() identified by Stefan Esser.
>
> Use CVE-2008-2051

Stefan Esser released a detailed advisory on this issue:
http://www.sektioneins.de/advisories/SE-2008-03.txt

Also, we could need a CVE for the "GENERATE_SEED() Weak Random Number
Seed Vulnerability":
http://www.sektioneins.de/advisories/SE-2008-02.txt

Robert

Download attachment "signature.asc " of type "application/pgp-signature" (190 bytes)