Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:53:16 +0100
From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@...too.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>

On Sunday 24 February 2008, Solar Designer wrote:
> That was my intent, but apparently things just don't work that way -
> someone has just submitted oss-security and xvendor to Gmane.  I wish
> that person asked me to do it instead - and I would have done it now.
> Anyway, I've just exchanged some e-mails with Lars of Gmane,
> requesting changes to the way those lists were submitted, and I've
> provided the archives of past messages.  I've also re-configured
> oss-security to no longer set the X-No-Archive header (xvendor was
> already configured that way).  The Gmane archive is now available at:
>
> 	http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.oss.general

Unfortunately, all messages prior to this change of setting will expire
and be removed from Gmane on March 9, because they have been added on
February 24. Can you please contact the Gmane folks to remove the
X-No-Archive from the mails or just ignore it list-wide, or is that
intentional?

Thanks,
Robert

Download attachment "signature.asc " of type "application/pgp-signature" (190 bytes)