Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:36:40 +0300
From: "(GalaxyMaster)" <galaxy@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: wiki page/namespace names

Hi,

I've just spotted a new page named 'code_reviews' (the welcome page uses
'Code Reviews' as an internal link to that page, DokuWiki replaces any
spaces with '_').  There is also the 'distro-patches' page.  Perhaps we
should follow some naming convention on namespace/page names?  Moreover,
I suggest to create a namespace dedicated to Wiki editing (best
practices, conventions, etc) where new wiki authors could read some
hints how to create proper consistent with others pages for OSS Security
Wiki.

I'd like to create (and maintain) a subsection of this proposed
namespace where I will describe the current list of installed syntax
(and possibly other) plugins with short usage samples.

--
(GM)