Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:52:48 -0700
From: Vincent Danen <vdanen@...sec.ca>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: wiki

* [2008-02-18 20:18:01 +0300] (GalaxyMaster) wrote:

>> Errr... it's been Mandriva for a few years now... =)
>
>Ouch, sorry, I know it but somehow my fingers recalled the former name :).

That's ok... took me about 2 years too... =)

>> Good to know.  I don't think we're lacking for anything (yet), but as
>> things grow, who knows?
>
>One thing you might want to see is a spell-checker (this would require
>aspell libraries on the server).  Nowadays, many browsers provide their
>own spell-checking functionality for text fields.  This is why I didn't
>bother to install aspell initially, but we might want to provide our
>authors with a spell-checker regardless of their browser (there is one
>requirement though: to be able to use the online spell-checker their
>browsers should support AJAX).
>
>All in all, we can always install it later :), and extending wiki's
>feature list could be a never ending process :)).

Oh yes, you could really go to town on that.  I suppose if pages end up
with horrible spelling in them then maybe you should add it, but I think
it's not really necessary yet.  Of course, you could add it if you felt
like it and I doubt anyone would complain.

--
Vincent Danen @ http://linsec.ca/