Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:35:44 +0100
From: Sebastian Krahmer <krahmer@...e.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: code review CVS

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 09:00:24AM -0700, Vincent Danen wrote:

I am not sure if a cvs or something like a -AUDITED
branch would be the right way, since it might not be obvious
which older versions were reviewed too if new versions are commited.
Maybe a wiki with patch subdir and link to the reviewed
CVS version/branch will suffice. Need to play around :)
On the other hand if such a project grows you can have a complete distro
you can check out and you always see which parts of a distro or larger project
are reviewed such as apache w/o certain modules. problem is that
such partial reviews may stop to compile upon checkout.

Sebastian

--
~
~ perl self.pl