Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 20:49:34 -0700
From: Vincent Danen <vdanen@...sec.ca>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: wiki

* [2008-02-17 00:15:10 +0300] Solar Designer wrote:

>Dmitry D. Khlebnikov aka (GalaxyMaster) <galaxy at openwall.com> has
>setup a wiki for this project at:
>
>http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/
>
>I think that you should be able to register for accounts at:
>
>http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/welcome?do=register
>
>and start working on the content.
>
>If there are any issues or questions on the wiki, please post in here -
>Dmitry is subscribed, so I expect that he will provide the necessary
>support for this service.

Thanks, GalaxyMaster, for setting that up.  Docuwiki's syntax is a
little wierd but works well enough.  =)

I've setup a few pages to give it some structure and content.  The only
thing I might do is setup a redirect on
http://oss-security.openwall.org/ so that you get bumped to /wiki/
instead of seeing an apache directory listing.

Feel free to start adding content.  I think the structure is ok enough
to start with, we'll see how it goes from there.  It's pretty
straight-forward and should be easy enough to add to (I just added a few
links, some pages, etc. but every vendor should be adding their own info
there), and others can add content, etc.

I've also registered #oss-security on Freenode for chatting.  Someone
may want to fluff out /wiki/about with more information on what
oss-security is all about; I added very little information there (just
enough to get the topic started).

--
Vincent Danen @ http://linsec.ca/