Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:55:53 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com

Hi,

The archive of this mailing list is now public on the web:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/

Perhaps this will move to the oss-security website later on (which is
one of the reasons why we've setup the wiki under a subdirectory), in
which case we'll make sure to put the proper redirects in place.

Please feel free to link to message URLs in the above archive from the
wiki as it may be appropriate.

Alexander