Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 17:45:33 +0200
From: Natanael Copa <ncopa@...inelinux.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: boost 1.67 with static_assert(!WIFSIGNALED(0x7f))

Hi,

Boost 1.67 introduced this compile time assert:
https://github.com/boostorg/process/commit/6625999765bbe24cc9e255bdeb284ea82d5f2258

> static_assert(!WIFEXITED(still_active) && !WIFSIGNALED(still_active), "Internal Error");

This was apparently introduced to prevent that WIFSIGNALED clashes with WIFSTOPPED.

On musl this results into:

/usr/include/boost/process/detail/posix/is_running.hpp:20:1: error: static assertion failed: Internal Error
 static_assert(!WIFEXITED(still_active) && !WIFSIGNALED(still_active), "Internal Error");

I wonder if the boost change is wrong or if musl WIFSIGNALED(0x7f) is buggy?

-nc