Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 14:19:04 +0100
From: Jon Chesterfield <jonathanchesterfield@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: clang/musl/linux?

I'm interested in using a toolchain containing clang, musl and the llvm C++
stack from a glibc linux host. There is some patchy documentation on doing
this which suggests it is possible with some relatively minor patches. Most
of the links are from a few years ago.

Does anyone on this list use a similar setup today? If so, does it work for
you?

Essentially I'm hoping for guidance on whether the end result of the cmake
hackery would be stable enough to use as my daily toolchain, before
grinding through the inevitable plumbing.

Thanks!

Jon

Content of type "text/html" skipped