Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 18:33:35 +0200
From: Micha Nelissen <nelissen.micha@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: GDB to debug threaded application

Hi all,

I have built a cross-toolchain (x86-64 to arm, gcc 5.4.0) with musl
(1.1.16) using buildroot (2017.02). I let buildroot build a gdb for the
arm platform. It runs, but when I debug my application, gdb hangs after
a thread is started. Can't interrupt it, have to kill -KILL my
application from another ssh session.

I noticed that there is a libthread_db.so in the glibc-based toolchain.
Do I need something similar for musl? That libthread_db.so needs
libc.so.6 (glibc) so I guess I can't use it as-is?

Thanks for any pointers!

Micha