Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:47:48 +0200
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Adding vsock related structures and #defines

* Ben Hillis <Ben.Hillis@...rosoft.com> [2018-03-26 16:35:15 +0000]:
> I'm wondering if it would be possible to add the definitions for vsock sockets to the header files that are included in musl libc:
> http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man7/vsock.7.html  These definitions are located in include/uapi/linux/vm_sockets.h.

AF_VSOCK support was added in
http://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/commit/?id=3d4583c3fba8989a596506619277ecd68768d9ab

otoh the sockaddr type and VMADDR_* macros were not added,
it's not obvious how to do that correctly: the type name
is non-standard so it can only be exposed under _GNU_SOURCE
and the man page says they live in linux/vm_sockets.h so
putting it elsewhere will create conflicts if both linux
and libc headers are included...