Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 16:25:38 -0500
From: Rich Felker <>
Subject: Re: Draft proposed locale changes

On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 11:00:41PM +0300, Konstantin P. wrote:
> Raw pot file. I want to include it to my musl-locales project:

OK. FWIW I'm working on some script infrastructure to extract the
non-LC_MESSAGES locale data from Unicode CLDR, so with that available,
the only real translation work will be error messages, I think. I'm
not sure whether you'll want the other stuff (LC_TIME, etc.) in the
pot file or not since the definitions can be provided automatically
from other sources rather than handed off to translators.