Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 21:24:12 +0100
From: Dennis W├Âlfing <denniswoelfing@....de>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Bugs in strftime

On 06.02.2018 18:46, Rich Felker wrote:
> Attaching a patch I intend to push if I don't find any problems, and
> the one I've already got queued up for the %F issue. Let me know if
> you see any issues with them.

With these two patches applied I no longer see any failures.

I have attached the patch for libc-test.
The test in the patch now uses the test.h header from libc-test and is
now indented by tabs. Otherwise the test is still mostly the same.

View attachment "0001-add-test-for-strftime.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (5711 bytes)