Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:42:57 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: libc-test octal corner cases

musl commit b64539ae06aa91a407359238f4e909adb9bfab3d fixed some octal
printing corner cases. I've written some tests to cover the affected
functionality to go in libc-test. I just added them to the existing
snprintf test rather than as a regression test since, despite it being
a bug fix, these fit the general form and I think it makes sense to
have them all in one place.

Rich

View attachment "printf-octal.diff" of type "text/plain" (607 bytes)