Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 13:38:44 +0000
From: Jon Chesterfield <jonathanchesterfield@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Views on bare metal port

Hello musl,

I'm writing an llvm back end for a custom asic. There's no kernel, limited
syscall support. As far as I can tell from the source tree, musl expects a
host OS. I'm aware of a couple of projects running musl by emulating the
Linux syscall interface.

I would like to derive libc from a subset of musl. Math.h included,
filesystem excluded. Malloc and threads tdb.

Are there any bare metal projects that use musl without syscall emulation?
If not, would one be of interest to this mailing list?

Cheers,

Jon

Content of type "text/html" skipped