Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 02:05:06 +0200
From: Stefan Fröberg <stefan.froberg@...roprogram.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Feature request: TCP DNS support

Dear Sir

I have managed to compile my own, statically linked, portable little
browser that uses musl and QtWebKit.

Initial tests looks good but when testing encrypted DNS-over-TLS (which
needs TCP instead of UDP) with my system,
I could get nowhere.
So I guess musl does not yet support TCP DNS ?

Could you please add support for passing TCP DNS requests too with musl ?

It's all the rage now that Android has added support for it and the
DNS-over-TLS
standard starts to be finished, if not already finished.

Very Best Regards
Stefan Fröberg