Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 21:53:08 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Regressions or important missed fixes in 1.1.17?

Please reply and let me know if there are any regressions in 1.1.17 or
important proposed fixes that didn't make it in, that haven't already
made their way into git master. In order to have a release that's good
to use out of the box without patching, I want to go ahead and package
up a 1.1.18 in the next few days.

Please don't propose anything risky or invasive here; we can start
that again (beginning with several already-pending patches) in the
next release cycle.