Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 11:27:31 -0500
From: "A. Wilcox" <awilfox@...lielinux.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [xhe] gettext-tiny 0.2.0 released, intl is now completely
 usable

On 02/08/17 10:49, He X wrote:
> Hi, everybody!
>
> I'm glad to announce release 0.2.0 of gettext-tiny.
>
> gettext-tiny now has the first implementation of msgfmt which is
> compatible to musl's requirement, this means that for the first
> time it will be possible for musl users to enjoy their software
> with working translations, without the need to use an external
> libintl implementation for that.
>
> I personally was using it daily, fixing bugs and coding new
> functionality for months, and believe it is ready for prime-time
> now.

This is fantastic news for us over at Adélie, where we really want to
be able to provide non-English interfaces for our users.  Thank you so
much for your work and I look forward to integrating it very soon.

As a question, does gettext-tiny have an official Web site, mailing
list, bug tracker, or something of that ilk in case there is an issue?
 It would also be nice to put a URL in the package description for
people who want to learn more if it is possible as well.  Let me know.

Best,
- --arw

> Best regards, xhe

> [1] - https://github.com/sabotage-linux/sabotage [2] -