Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 22:00:58 +0800
From: He X <xw897002528@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Support of msgctxt

Hi, rich

Recently, i am trying to make msgfmt from gettext-tiny to a real drop-in
replacement to gnu msgfmt. Most are running well with my patches now. But
sadly musl doesnt handle msgctxt.
https://github.com/sabotage-linux/gettext-tiny/pull/10

msgctxt is rare among cli softwares, but used by lots of GUI
softwares(webpages even). Based on this , i think we should add the
following:

dcpgettext

dpgettext

pgettext

https://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_node/Contexts.html

I will be happy if it's acceptable to add these functions. It will be
awesome if you could handle it. Whatever, i will try on my own if it's not
acceptable for you and musl. I need it for krita after all. :)

He X

Content of type "text/html" skipped