Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 15:22:41 +0000
From: Raphael Cohn <raphael.cohn@...rmmq.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: No definition of PTHREAD_RECURSIVE_MUTEX_INITIALIZER_NP in musl

Hi,

Whilst trying to compile ReOpenLDAP (https://github.com/ReOpen/ReOpenLDAP),
a fork of OpenLDAP, I'm running into a wall. Some of the code wants a
definition of PTHREAD_RECURSIVE_MUTEX_INITIALIZER_NP. musl doesn't define
this; I suspect this is a non-portable glibc extension in pthread.h. Does
any one have any ideas how I might workaround this? Is there an alternative
construction that the code could use?

Any help gladly appreciated.

Raph

PS I'm trying to build the fork, as I'm led to believe it supports
LibreSSL. Patches to support LibreSSL are not in mainline OpenLDAP...

Content of type "text/html" skipped