Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 20:11:18 +0530
From: vlse <vlse@...ra.biz>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Query about current practice of installing linux kernel header files

Sorry, I didn't received mail from Szabolcs Nagy to my inbox.

I am unable to understand the Makefile fully.

May you please correct me on this:

1) First musl include headers files are installed.
2) Then linux kernel header files are copied over.

Is this correct?

What about building busybox with musl-libc?
It needed few adapted headers of linux kernel as well as musl libc ones?

Veera
vlse
http://www.veera.biz