Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 22:49:44 +0100
From: Sebastian Kemper <sebastian_ml@....net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Robust shared mutexes?

Hello all,

I'm cross-compiling for OpenWRT/LEDE and have this variable
apr_cv_mutex_robust_shared. Should I set it to yes or no with musl? I've
searched around but found conflicting infos. One post said there's no
shared mutex support in musl and the other said there is. And if there
is support for it then I'm not sure how robust it is :D

Other variables that I think are set correctly but if you disagreed I'd
be happy to hear about:

ac_cv_va_copy=yes
ac_cv_func_realloc_0_nonnull=yes
ac_cv_func_malloc_0_nonnull=yes
ac_cv_func_setpgrp_void=yes
ac_cv_func_pthread_rwlock_init=yes

Please keep me on CC if you reply as I'm not subscribed to this list.

Kind regards,
Sebastian