Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 13:09:54 -0500
From: "Sidney Manning" <sidneym@...eaurora.org>
To: <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: relative link between libc.so and the dynamic linker

Yes, DESTDIR will work for me.  So for cross builds, setting
prefix/libdir/syslibdir to target relative locations and DESTDIR to the
location of the image root works in the way I wanted it to.

This might not be relevant for very many people but for those that nfs mount
their freshly built c-library for a runtime check would still see ld-musl
pointing the wrong libc.so until they chrooted.

Thanks,

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by
The Linux Foundation