Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 13:02:38 -0700
From: Jacob Abrams <jacob@...ver.com>
To: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: vprintf.c bug

I am on an embedded system with minimal OS so I just defined my own
stdout and stderr that redirect to my own UART output function:

static FILE uart_stdout = {
.fd = 1,
.lbf = '\n',
.flags = F_PERM | F_NORD,
.write = uart_write,
.lock = 1,
};

static FILE uart_stderr = {
.fd = 2,
.lbf = EOF,
.flags = F_PERM | F_NORD,
.write = uart_write,
.lock = -1,
};

You are saying that buf must point to a memory location but that
buf_size may be zero?

Jacob
jacob@...ver.com